Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Review of Special Campaign for Disposal of Pending Matters 3.0 preparation at the Department of Pension and Pensioners' Welfare.
Special focus on “Ease of Rules” for enhancing "Ease of Living" for Pensioners.
22 SEP 2023 6:17PM by PIB Delhi
As part of the Special Campaign for Disposal of Pending Matters 2.0 (SCDPM 2.0), the Department of Pension and Pensioners' Welfare have taken various steps to ensure Ease of Living for Pensioners during the period December 2022 to August 2023 as follows:
- PG receipts and disposal:91.40% ofPublic Grievances have been disposed of (48142 out of 52668 receipts).
- Reference from MPs: 100% of references received from MPs have been disposed of.
- Parliamentary Assurance: 100% of Parliamentary Assurances have been disposed of.
- Total files weeded out: 75% of Physical files have been weeded out which were identified for weeding.
- Under “Ease of Rule” category, Department of Pension and Pensioners' Welfare issued 62 OMs for Ease of Living of pensioners.
- Cleanliness campaign was conducted at 27 sites during the period.
- Central Government Pensioners’ Associations have participated in this campaign all over the Country.
The Department is committed to ensure Ease of Living through “Ease of Rule” and ensuring Swachhta in its premises on a continuous basis. It is gearing up to conduct Special Campaign 3.0 from 2nd October to 31st October, 2023 to further minimize pendency, institutionalize Swachhta, strengthen internal monitoring mechanisms and improve records management.The department has identified targets of Special Campaign for Disposal of Pending Matters 3.0 (SCDPM 3.0):-
- Public Grievances receipts:-5000
- Physical files for review:- 1358
- Electronic files for review:- 883
- No. of Cleanliness Campaign to be conducted:- 50
- No. of rules identified for simplification:- 50
This department will undertake an extensive Swachhta Campaign across Bharat though Central Government Pensioners’ Associations and their affiliated Association
(Release ID: 1959729)
Visitor Counter : 942